Motohio is currently looking for our newest staff members!
Parts Manager Requirements: Energetic, customer service oriented and self-motivated individual.
Holds a valid motorcycle endorsement
Previous experience in a parts department
Proficient on a computer and with a multi-line phone system
Excellent phone etiquette
Keep entire parts department area neat, clean and orderly at all times
Attention to detail and multitasking capabilities
Communicates efficiently and works well with others
Parts Manager Job Duties:
Greet all customers promptly and in a professional manner
Provide excellent customer service by listening and asking questions to get the correct part in a timely fashion for the customer
Answer/transfer incoming phone calls
Return all phone calls & emails within 4 business hours
Look up parts for customers on a parts fiche based on make & model
Follow-up with customers to let them know when the specific part will be in
Recommend related parts that are needed to complete a service job
Order parts from multiple suppliers daily
Supply parts to service technicians in a timely manner
Inventory management including restocking and year-end physical inventory count
Responsible to keep fast moving parts on hand at all times
Parts logistics – shipping & receiving.
Service Department: We will be expanding our service department requiring a level one motorcycle certified technician ( BMW, Ducati or Triumph preferred ). We are also looking to fill a position for a skilled technician that is willing to learn and train on our products. We are seeking highly-motivated, trained, confident technicians to join our team at Motohio European Motorbikes. Motohio is committed to providing the training and support you will need to be a successful team member. We believe happy employees make happy customers so we take great care in creating a friendly, open and fun work environment.
Service Technician: Preferred, but not required, qualifications:
- Successful completion and outstanding transcript from Motorcycle Mechanics Institute.
- Technical product knowledge for BMW, Ducati, and Triumph and a passion for riding.
- Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Extensive toolset.
Parts Associate: Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Schooling or experience in merchandising and retail sales.
- BMW, Ducati, Triumph, Vespa product knowledge and passion for riding a plus.
- Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular motorcycle.
- Outgoing, likeable personality and the ability to communicate and relate with broad customer base.
- Experience with point-of-sale and computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- General math, customer service, and computer skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Be part of the team. Assist coworkers or customers of other departments, as needed.