Motohio is currently looking for our newest staff members! We will be expanding our service department requiring a level one motorcycle certified technician ( BMW, Ducati or Triumph preferred ). We are also looking to fill a position for a skilled technician that is willing to learn and train on our products. We are seeking highly-motivated, trained, confident technicians to join our team at Motohio European Motorbikes. Motohio is committed to providing the training and support you will need to be a successful team member. We believe happy employees make happy customers so we take great care in creating a friendly, open and fun work environment.
Service Technician: Preferred, but not required, qualifications:
- Successful completion and outstanding transcript from Motorcycle Mechanics Institute.
- Technical product knowledge for BMW, Ducati, and Triumph and a passion for riding.
- Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Extensive toolset.
Parts Associate: Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Schooling or experience in merchandising and retail sales.
- BMW, Ducati, Triumph, Vespa product knowledge and passion for riding a plus.
- Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular motorcycle.
- Outgoing, likeable personality and the ability to communicate and relate with broad customer base.
- Experience with point-of-sale and computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- General math, customer service, and computer skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Be part of the team. Assist coworkers or customers of other departments, as needed.